Monday, October 22, 2012

Crochet and Books

It has been a while since I've shared with everyone and have decided to write about my two hobbies, crocheting and reading.  First on the crochet front, I have recently become slightly obsessed with the Crocodile Stitch.  While it is time and labor intensive, it creates the most beautiful items.  Take a look at my Crocodile Stitch baby blanket and Child's Scarf. 



And now on the reading front, I have recently begun reading the Fifty Shades series.  I have read the first two and am currently reading the third.  If you are interested in either of my reviews you can find them here:  Fifty Shades of Grey and here Fifty Shades Darker.  While I know that some find this particular genre offensive, I personally enjoy the love story that this series portrays.  It truly represents how love can conquer all. 



 
I am still accepting special orders for the holidays.  Whether its something you've seen on my site and would like to customize or just something in your head that you would like someone to make you, send a message my way, I love new projects.  Happy Autumn :).

No comments:

Post a Comment